14.12.19

Quality Miles Monday (on Wednesday)

Plan: The good old 3/2 workout.
Actual Mileage: 0.5 miles warm up.  4 miles of workout.
Route: Treadmill
Weather: It was -6* outside, so, yeah.
High Points of the workout: I told my coach the best part of this workout was getting done.  Not that I hated, but that I was proud of myself for getting through.
Also, I used 4.4 mph for my 'rest' interval, which is faster than I used the last training cycle so maybe that's why I was so tired?
Struggles of the workout: I almost pooped my pants.  Sigh  I mean, it was a hard workout.  The hardest part was getting up and getting it going.
From the high points, I learned: Keep moving.
From the struggles, I learned: Start moving!
Next steps: This was a good early workout, nice confidence builder.
Bonus: I am still learning the details with my fancy new watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment