31.12.19

2019 Goals Review

2019 Goals

Running/Fitness
Keep up the running streak: Yes.
Keep lifting weights 3/week: Mostly 2/week.
Valentines Day 5K - race, no taper - Did not run due to weather and ice on the roads.
Flying Pig Full Marathon - race and have all of the fun!  Mission accomplished.
Break 30:00 in the 5K - I did not run a 5K this year, so who knows.
Sit on the TCM Course somewhere and cheer the entire time the course is open.  Yes.
Volunteer at least once at a race. Yes, Red White and Book.

Nutrition: Let's just say none of this really happened and it's a learning opportunity for 2020.

Blog Goals
Race training posts weekly: Yes.
Meal per day posts written daily, published around each race or similar milestone. No, see nutrition goals.
At least one LinkFest or Before and After Post per month.  Um, I have some of these but not a ton.
At least three ‘Running Conditions in…’ posts. Because I love those. For sure.

General Life Goals
Read 50 books this year.  Same as the goal last year.  I read 62 in 2018, 63 if I finish the second Artemis Fowl book today.  I'm currently at 42.  I feel like the Taft book and Lincoln both should count for like four or five books. Even though it's not 50, I'm calling this one good.
Learn to French Braid my hair.  Continued from 2018.  I am surprised to say, mission accomplished mostly in the last month or two of the year!
Money: Use Mint to learn how I spend my money and I can I budget effectively. I wound up not using this app, and the budgeting thing kind of went nuts with buying a house.  So this is a no, but I'm fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment