15.12.19

Get in Gear 10K - 20 Weeks to Go

Sunday planned: 3 miles easy
Sunday actual: 3.3 miles outside.  Bonus leg day.
From today, I learned: It's icy but not super bad outside.  We get snow tonight, so I'm getting out while I can.

Monday planned: Rest day from Sunday
Monday actual: 1.2 miles in the snow.  In Yak Trax.
From today, I learned: I needed the yak trax for reals today.

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles, Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: 1.2 miles on the treadmill.  Tuesday weights accomplished.
From today, I learned: I learned things about my watch and lifting weights.  The treadmill run was actually kind of nice too.

Wednesday planned: Quality workout
Wednesday actual: Quality workout accomplished.  On the treadmill.
From today, I learned: Always better to get these done straight away in the morning.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: 3.1 miles in yak trax trying to run off a bad mood.  Bonus leg day.
From today, I learned: This turned out to be a nice run, and did largely help with my mood. It snowed and was lousy in the morning, hence the yak trax.

Friday planned: 3 miles easy
Friday actual: 1.18 miles after the snow.
From today, I learned: Ugh.

Saturday planned: Long run
Saturday actual: 1.18 miles.  I had a head ache and I puked when I was done.
From today, I learned: Sometimes, we can save the long run for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment