16.4.17

Flying Pig: 4 Weeks To Go

Sunday
Planned:Second longest run, lift weights
Actual: Long run, 14 miles.  I had to get this done early today because it's going to rain to beat the band for the next 36 hours.

Monday
Planned: Long run
Actual:1.23 miles outside and nothing else.  It was a fine day but kind of a poor mental health day.

Tuesday
Planned: Speed work, Lift weights
Actual: 6.35 miles easy.  Lift weights.  Apparently I'm over speed work. I had all of the, um, digestive issues on this run.  And then again for a while as I was lifting.  It was (not) awesome. 

Wednesday
Planned: 1 mile run.  Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.25 miles run on the treadmill.  Swing Kettlebells.  (This makes up for the Sunday weight lifting that I missed.)

Thursday
Planned: Tempo run (148-160bpm), Lift weights
Actual: 7.66 miles around Medicine Lake, Miles 3-7 were in Z3 but not quite a tempo.  I had some, um, digestive distress on this run.  Very similar to Tuesday's run where I also had major issues.

Friday:
Planned: 1 mile run
Actual: 1.21 miles outside in the morning.

Saturday
Planned: Speed work , maybe Zumba?
Actual: 4 miles tempo on the track.  This was a real tempo run.  I don't have accurate pacing information becuase my watch gets confused inside, but based on heart rate, it was a real tempo run.  I stayed for about half of Zumba.  I didn't have enough of a cool down after the run (really I didn't have any cool down) so I was beat.
Currently, I'm planning my long run for Monday so that I can wake up early, run, come back and watch Boston. 


No comments:

Post a Comment