25.8.19

TC 10K - 7 Weeks To Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 miles
Sunday actual: 1.25 miles back and forth by Mom and Dad's house
From today, I learned: Get up and get it done.

Monday planned: 5 miles easy
Monday actual: 4.65 miles "easy" on the Cincinnati hills.
From today, I learned: I love running down hill most of all things in life!

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles, Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: Run 1.19 miles in the morning.  I did not do weights.
From today, I learned: Going back on the W30 type way of eating, I always feel like death!

Wednesday planned: Quality miles Monday today
Wednesday actual: I nailed the workout!
From today, I learned: Focus, determination, and a positive attitude really helped me here.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: Run 1.3 miles (or so, my GPS gets lost downtown).  Tuesday weights today, and Tuesday Abs as well.
From today, I learned: I applied my determination attitude to abs and it was genuinely helpful.

Friday planned: 3 miles easy
Friday actual: 8 miles on Blue Hill Trail
From today, I learned: This was a harder trail run for me.  The footing wasn't as good this time, mostly due to moles or groundhogs or some other mammal that puts mounds all over the place.  I'm glad I made the effort.  It was a gorgeous day

Saturday planned: 7 miles long run
Saturday actual: 3.27 miles, easy in the morning
From today, I learned: I was sore as crap after the trail run.  It took me the first 2 miles to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment