26.8.18

Loony Challenge - 7 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 34 Miles
Actual: 34+ miles

Long Run Miles Planned: 12 Miles
Actual:: 11.45 Hilly miles in Cincinnati.  It was sometime last year training for this same batch of races that I last ran this far.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 11.45 miles, mostly at MAF, though the last mile or two were touch and go.  (I've done this run before, in apparently the same shirt and hat.)  4 minutes 'finisher' of squats, standing leg raises, and side steps.  No abs or weights because I was out of town.  We'll see if those get made up.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 6.82 Miles around Lake Harriet and Bde Maka Ska.  No plyos, but a finisher of squats, standing leg raises and calves. I was grumpy most of this run, but glad I did it once it was over.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: Run 5.26 miles in the morning, Avg Hr 136, pace 13:33/mile.
3 minutes 'finisher' of squats, standing leg raises, calf raises
Afternoon Tuesday weights (except I swapped overhead press instead of bench press).  I have 'moved up' in weights to 55lbs overhead press, for reals.  One day I will get the stones to move up on my squats too!

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.19 Miles run in the morning.  And then I worked all day and did a 'video interview' for TCM in the evening.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.16 Miles in the morning.  3 minutes 'finisher' of squats and raised leg raises.  No weights because of the logistics of my life.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning.  Thursday weights in the afternoon.  Where I met Ms Iva at the gym.  She congratulated me on my weight lifting and told her I was a motivation to her.  (I see her all the time and I feel the same way about her.)

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 4.16 Miles at above MAF because I am grumpy. 3 minutes 'finisher'.

No comments:

Post a Comment