27.8.17

2017 Loony Challenge - 6 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32 Miles
Actual: 33+ miles

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 11.4 miles, because that's what the route looked like.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout
Actual:  11.4 miles, about half of them before sunrise.  This was on the Cincinnati hills, and the turn around point determined the mileage. My knee hurts which is sort of freaking me out.  No more plyos.   Also, no more running downhill in the Altra Intuition.  That is not playing to the shoes strengths. No weight lifting because I just couldn't deal with my parents basement again.
Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF
Actual: 5.5 miles, also on the Cincinnati hills.  This run was completed without a shirt because #IHaveARunnersBody and it was freaking hot.  I'm okay with the mileage because again, this is what the route dictated.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights 
Actual: 6 miles at Elm Creek Park (I really missed this place).  It was a very hilly six miles. 13:39/mile, Avg HR 140. Tuesday weight lifting at the gym.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run, maybe Zumba?
Actual: 1.2 miles, first thing in the morning.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.2 miles in the morning, 13:20/mile, Avg HR 140

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.2 miles in the morning.  In the rain.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Maybe Zumba?
Actual: 4.17 miles.  This was not a great run time/speed wise.  On the positive side, I know what my body feels like when I try to make it run a little too fasted.  Ate around 7pm last night, woke up around 11am this morning, and tried to run with only a piece of salted fish.  Oh sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment