13.8.18

Loony Challenge 9 Weeks To Go: Step Back Week

Step Back Week
Weekly Miles Planned: 25 Miles
Actual: 16 Miles run and 6 elliptical ‘miles’ for a total of 22

Long Run Miles Planned: 4-6 Miles
Actual: I think this was Wednesday with 5.2 miles

Sunday Planned:t 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 1.21 Miles in the morning.  No bells or abs.  All of the walking downtown and hanging out with the family during the day.
Nutrition: I have planned for failure!

Monday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 3.05 easy miles around Lake Nokomis.  No plyos because my ankle was freaking out last week and now I don't know what's going on.
Nutrition: Continuing to fail, and okay with it.

Tuesday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1.21 Miles run in the morning.  Tuesday weights including 3 sets of 55lbs overhead press.  I have to find out if the little bar downtown weights less than the little bar at Midtown.  I wish I were joking. I assume they're the same weight, but I always see bigger lifting 'gains' downtown.
Nutrition: This was not actually the worst day in the world because Qat Lady cooked me dinner.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.18 Miles run in the morning.  4 elliptical 'miles' in the afternoon. I'd been thinking I hadn't run more than a mile since last Friday and I was about to fall apart.  I forgot all about Lake Nokomis on Monday.
Nutrition: I mean, I should take this off for a minute right?

Thursday Planned: 1-6 Miles Run at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1.21 Miles in the morning before work.  2 'miles' on the elliptical.  Thursday weights.
Nutrition: Mistakes were made here.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4 Miles treadmill run with 8 x1 minute hard, 3 minutes easy.  This treadmill workout usually goes pretty fast.  It stays fresh because I don't do it that often.
Nutrition: Feeling yesterday's mistakes. 

Saturday Planned: 1-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos, Walk with Dungeon Master?
Actual: 4.16 miles very early in the morning.
Nutrition: Well there was a bowl of rice for supper.  This week is a continued failure and I’m cool with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment