20.8.18

Loony Challenge - 8 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 34 Miles
Actual: 34+ miles.

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 8.67 Miles on Wednesday.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 3.35 Miles through Ault Park.  I am shocked to tell you that some version of Sunday Weights did happen.  Abs did not, but weights almost never happen at my parents, so this is a win.
Nutrition: OMG, Mom had left over grits.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 6.51 miles at MAF in the morning.  No plyos because my ankle but I did do a squats ‘finisher’ at the end of the run.
Nutrition: Dad is going around telling people we drank $40 worth of beer at tennis.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 6.51 miles in the morning, at MAF.  Weights did happen but not the normal Tuesday routine. I have a 15lb set of dumbbells and an 8lb set here and that’s all.  So I did a ‘finisher’ of squats, back rows, and overhead presses.
Nutrition: I’m sure it will be bad.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 8.67 Miles run.  5 minutes finisher of body weight squats, side steps, and standing leg raises.
Nutrition: Uncle Spaghetti is making spaghetti tonight.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 2.16 miles in the afternoon after the rain.  I did not do weights.  Dad says we got 2.5” of rain today.
Nutrition: Ask me about the grits I had for supper.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 2.16 Miles and 5 minutes weight finisher.
Nutrition: I got super special coffee in the morning.  Mmmm.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 4.67 Miles early in the morning before the traffic starts.  ‘Finisher’ of squats and single leg raises starting from 7 reps, counting down to 1.
Nutrition: This is something I’m starting to think about now.  I’m learning more and more about Keto, which is hilariously different from Whole30, but in some ways the same. The food logs may come back leading up to Loony.

No comments:

Post a Comment