5.8.18

Looney Challenge - 10 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 33 Miles
Actual: 33+ Miles, not including all the walking we did on Saturday

Long Run Miles Planned: 10 Miles
Actual: 9.51 Miles on Sunday morning before Tour De France

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run: 9.51 Miles at the crack of dawn.  I got up at 5am so I could work out and be done in time to see Tour De France
Sunday Kettlebells: I did the workout and a 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 workout, all with a 10KG bell.  (Because it's the heaviest bell I can lift over my head for 7 reps).
Sunday abs: done.
Nutrition: Went to the famer's market after working out.  Sadly, Bogarts was there. Decisions were made.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.21 Miles.  I need to be more honest with myself about how Mondays will be spent.  It was easier to get up and run a long way when I knew I'd be having an eating fest with Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear in the evening.  That has since switched to Tuesdays.
Nutrition: Better than yesterday.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run 6.15 Miles in the morning, and this was an awesome run.
Lift weights in the afternoon.  Less awesome, but still okay.  It's going to take a while on the squats I think.
Nutrition: Still a work in progress.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.55 Miles, mostly a Z3 run, which turned out to be a lot of fun.  This makes up for my lazy mileage on Monday.  As I'm writing this, I realize I forgot to do plyos.  I hate plyos.  Maybe if I didn't have to do 4 sets, I'd hate them less?
Nutrition: OMG.  Just, not right now.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 6.55 Hill miles in the morning.  1 set of plyos that I now deeply regret.
Weights: Done in the afternoon 
Nutrition: I mean, I had a bowl of ramen.  We're taking a break.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 4.17 Miles in the morning because weather tomorrow is not supposed to be that fantastic.  Plyos are on hold because my ankle/foot is having an issue.
Nutrition: I just bought beer because family is coming into town.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.21 Miles on Saturday morning.  No plyos, though I just realized my ankle is feeling better.
Nutrition: The boys are in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment