17.4.17

Whole30 Day 29

Pre workout and post workout meals: Pre workout, I had some crunchy seaweed and a hand full of macadamia nuts.  Post workout was regular breakfast. 
Breakfast: Bowl of mango, avocado, proscuitto, and brisket.
Lunch: Fried plantains, my first try at coconut shrimp
Supper: I tried this cauliflower rice contraption with some pork belly on top.  I have a feeling I will be going back to the kitchen shortly for an egg or some smoked fish.  Also, a whole head of cauliflower was waaay too much for this recipe.
Snacks: None
Exercise: 4 miles tempo, half a zumba class
Shopping: None
Cooking: Pork belly in the toaster oven.
Thoughts: I'm no longer a fan of taking pictures of my food and putting them on Facebook.
I can't believe it took me 'till day 29 to try the "cauliflower as rice" fad.  My take - the cauliflower has a lot of moisture in it.  I couldn't figure out how to get it all in the nut milk bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment