17.4.17

Whole30 Day 22

Pre workout and post workout meals: Hard boiled egg before running/zumba.  Coconut Larabar after.  The coconut is my new favorite flavor.
Breakfast: Well, this may really go down as lunch... The first meal of my day was pulled pork crisped in a pan with mango, avocado, and cilantro.
Lunch: I did have lunch, left over hash browns, 2 eggs, and a little pancetta
Supper: Brisket (see below) with saute bell peppers and potatoes
Snacks: None
Exercise: Run 1 mile outside, Zumba, bonus walk with a friend in the evening
Shopping: I went to Seward and made friends with the butcher.  She is on day 7 of Whole30.  She helped me pick out some sausages that are compliant, and also told me to try Brisket which is not something I've made before.
Cooking: Brisket sitting in the crockpot as I write this.
Thoughts: Make friends with your butchers and other people at the store. It will help.
Coconut Larabars are my new jam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment