26.4.12

Congratulations to Qat Lady - My day in sound and pictures

530am - I do not have an alarm sound.  Sorry. I hit the gym (finally) and had a nice Water Running workout.

800am - I wound up at work.  I love it when people come visit me in my office. 


1200pm we had a team meeting.  It went like this:


Shortly after the team meeting, we had a webinar.  It was so, um, well I started to take pictures of the other people in my webinar room.  The only one that won't get me in trouble (meaning I swore not to post the rest on the internets) is here:

I used my time wisely and learned to use the exposure program and built in filters on the camera on my phone.  I'm having more respect for it becuase the camera on my iPod is such a POS.

4:50pm time to leave.  I had a very important date.
Song blaring on my car stereo Imagine Dragons - It's Time.  It sure is time!  And Mary J Blige - Aint Nobody.  Yeah you are!


5:30pm Qat Lady - Congratulations!  I'm so proud of you. 


Followed by "let's go get cake!" and the reception.  The sun was setting and it was all very pretty.




Then we headed back to our cars to go to the restaurant.  Song blaring on my car stereo: Macy Gray feat Velvet Revolver - Kissed It and Mates of State - Second Hand News.  


We had enough food for ten people at Buca; very nice!






No comments:

Post a Comment