17.4.17

Whole30 Day 15

Pre workout and post workout meals:Nothing pre run.  Post run was breakfast

Breakfast: 'Spanish omlette' of sausage, potatoes, green pepper, and eggs.

Lunch: Tilapia fried in ghee, breaded with almond flour.  I made a 'salsa' of mango, avocado, garlic, onion and cilantro.  I should've added lime juice to the salsa.  I am so full I may never eat again.

Supper: A bowl of strawberries and blueberries with some coconut milk, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.  Because I was still full from lunch.

Snacks: I did not have popcorn at Rogue One.  Go me.

Exercise: Running in the morning

Shopping: None surprisingly.

Cooking: Roasted a bunch more potatoes. Made chia seed pudding for either tomorrow or Monday.

Thoughts: Meals are always effed up on Saturdays from me sleeping in so late. Breakfast was almost at noon and lunch was at 3:30pm.  I am full.

No comments:

Post a Comment