29.8.07

Miss me?

I meant to run this morning. But then I forgot to set my alarm so I ran tonight. I ran 4.8 miles in the slow as hell times 56:30 or 11:45 miles. Apparently, I haven't run like this in a while. I also think I haven't run at night in a while. Who turned the sun on?

I'm doing so so with the whole "getting up early" thing. Monday morning I was still sleeping off a migraine. Tuesday was wildly successful. This morning, again, forgot the alarm. I'm optimistic about tomorrow though. If I get up early and go to the Y (because there's about zero chance I'll want to run tomorrow) then I can be at work early which has the added benefit of I get to leave work early.

I'm thinking I need a new hobby or something. Maybe I should play my guitar again. Because I get home from work and I don't have a whole lot to do. Right now I'm re-reading Harry Potter And the Order of the Phoenix. I've wanted to re-read it ever since I saw the movie. I'm glad I did it in that order though, otherwise all the little discrepancies would have driven me up a wall. I've also thought about taking up drawing. If I get really ambitious I could paint my bedroom. It really does need to be done soon, before the heat gets turned on.

I always think each home improvement project is going to be simpler than the last. I hold up the hallway, which may or may not have been an improvement over the bathroom as an example. I sort of fear the bedroom anyways because I have a lot of stuff in there and I don't exactly know where to move it. That almost has to be a one day job, where I wake up, move everything, eat, paint a coat, eat, paint the next coat, eat, and then move everything back. Although all the the difficulties in each project were not things I foresaw. I'm a little scared to think what could go wrong in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment