22.8.07

the exercise accountability program

I've created the "Liz Melcher Exercise Accountability Program". The secret: friends who will shame me if I don't exercise. We'll see if that can pull me out of bed tomorrow morning in time to exercise before my 8:30 meeting. I did go to the Y tonight. I did the rowing machine and lifted weights. I'll run tomorrow morning.

A few things I found today:
1. 14 Foods That Lower Cholesterol. You know who you are and why I'm posting this.
2. This is funny because I know where it happened.
3. All I can say to this one is "me too!!".

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I know who I am. You will be happy to know I eat yogurt AND blueberries for breakfast. Together. OH! And the granola I eat with it is whole grain too. So there you go. No worries, lady.

    ReplyDelete