7.8.07

Mmmmm.... beer

I had a beer tonight with dinner. Maybe because it was Leinie's or maybe it was because it's summer and I walked 10 blocks to get there, but the beer I had with dinner was so good. I haven't had beer in... it's been so long I actually can't remember. I know my Aunt Joanie tried to get me drunk when I was in Florida, there may have been beer there. We should check the march archives because I'm fairly sure that if I was intoxicated there's a sloshed blog post some where as evidence. I had dinner with someone I hadn't seen in a long time. It was nice. We went to Matt's which has Juicy Lucys but I'm not big on burgers anymore so I just had a grilled cheese.

It's also National Night Out so I walked by a whole bunch of block parties. That was cool. I don't know that I normally would have walked there, but I knew everyone would be out on the streets tonight so it would be fine. I hung out with some of my neighbors and met some people I didn't know. That was cool too.

Obviously I didn't exercise this morning. My plan is to get up early an exercise so I can earn the pho I plan on eating tomorrow night with Kelly (and possibly Amanda). I was just too sore from the 5 mile run on Monday. I think I'll go to the Y tomorrow. I want to run a little and lift weights. We'll see. I'm really tired. Maybe I'll go to sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment