9.12.06

More as seen on

1. Absolutely the funniest thing I've ever seen. The Infamous Ghetto Indoor Pool. I think all the Digg and Del.icio.us traffic might be killing this sight a bit, but give it a try. Personally, I can related to this story in several ways. Who hasn't wanted a pet penguin? I also appreciate the story about the paranoia.

2. HandBrake is a program that rips DVDs to a computers hard drive. Now now, I think they have to be home made DVDs, none of this copyright infringement stuff. I want one for Windows.

3. KeyNote is a freeware program for windows designed for people who take notes in meetings. I haven't tried it out yet but I'll let you know what I think.

4. 81 Movies for Geeks that Do Not Suck. Is it the Geeks or the movies that don't suck? I take issue with a couple of these. Contact has a special place in my heart. Elf totally does not. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is a surprisingly good movie. I've heard the sequel isn't as good. This movie has great dialog to go along with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. The Fifth Element I love it when the Diva sings.

I left off some of the obvious ones like Office Space and The Princess Bride because my words alone cannot do justice to how great they are.

2 comments:

  1. Office Space is probably the movie I've seen more times than any other .. It's just so therapeutic, so I end up watching it about once a month or so after a very long day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:52 PM

    I looooove Elf! Why does nobody else? I'm so sad. And pretty sure I won't be getting it for Christmas. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete