29.10.06

a small but meaningful post

Today was super busy. Can you tell since I'm writing this at midnight?

Here are two cool things I saw. First, I totally didn't know they were making a movie of this, but I really want to see it. It's called Conversations with God. I've read parts of the books and they're fascinating.

Second, unless you've been living under a rock recently, you've probably heard about Rush Limbaugh's criticism of Michael J. Fox for overplaying his symptoms related to Parkinson's Disease. Katie Couric recently interviewed Michael J. Fox and asked him about the experience. The begining is fine but I love the end when he talks about science, and how science can help people, and his respect for how people make decisions about science. This may be something I make my teens watch. I'm posting the link to the video on YouTube's site on this page. Or you can just watch the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment