30.10.06

Ok, these are the ones I knew

Stephen Colbert Interviews (oh, I forget) who wants to put the 10 Commandments in Courthouses. Watch the video.

The ones I can name:
1. I Am the Lord, Your God. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. something about not worshiping idols and swearing, don't know the exact phrase.
3. Honor thy father
4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
5. Don't steal (again, don't know the exact phrasing)
6. Thou shalt not kill
7. Thou shalt not bear false witness

And I even got 1 and 3 because I've seen that episode of the West Wing. (Maybe more explanation here.)

Anyone besides Kelly who can tell me which ones I missed without looking it up somewhere?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:10 PM

    I can't believe you forgot adultery.

    Don't take the lord's name in vain.

    Cherish the sabbath day and keep it holy.

    And for the record, you're supposed to honor your mother, too. And you're also not supposed to covet your neighbor's ass. And number two is that you can't carve graven images and worship false idols.

    And no I looked none of this up.

    And I'm not even Christian.

    Skooled you.

    ReplyDelete