10.10.06

Science and things

Quick update: I ran this morning. It's friggin cold.

On a different note, I came across this article about science and spirituality while I was reading the news. Anyone else love RSS feeds as much as I do? I think this is a hot-button issue. I am going to point out that the article exists and it may or may not hit home with the reader.

Next, who can give me the back story on House, particularly is there supposed to be something going on with him and the one girl? Before everyone tells me everything, I've seen one episode. It was the repeat that was on last week that I finally watched tonight. An old friend comes back with a girl claiming to be friend's daughter and she has too much iron in her blood and the one girl was getting injections to prepare for invetro fertilization.

Finally, I'd like to point you to some of my new favorite pictures ever. This is what happens when I have a new volunteer, a new youth and way too much (fresh) toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment