15.10.06

In my life and In the News

First off, in my life:

I'm not sure if I wrote this already. I earned a raise and promotion at the Science Museum (yeah me). I'm sad to loose Travis to another job but excited for the chance to do some new things.

I worked an overnight last night that mostly erased the bad memories of the week before. It was seven kids and two adults. (Yeah, that's like ridiculously not a lot of people).

Classes are going well. I have a mostly easy week. I have a couple of things due but they are well on their way to being complete and it's only Sunday. I was planning on working on those things more later. Although I think I just realized I have another paper due that will be much harder. (Doh.)

I am happily awaiting the next episode of Studio 60. I'm also getting into Heroes although I missed the last episode. I'm not quite to the place where I feel like I need to download it off iTunes.

I think everyone is clear on my love of Postsecret. Here are a couple of the pictures from these week I enjoyed.


Haven't we all had days like that?




I'm so glad you said that. I feel the exact same way.



Both these images were posted to http://postsecret.blogspot.com on Sunday 15 October 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment