29.10.06

because I couldn't go a day without posting

Because I couldn't go a day without posting (you knew that already)...

Microsoft Firefox Professional 2007: One of the Funniest mock ups I've seen.

Since Firefox just released version 2.0, everyone seems to want a piece. Given my recent troubles with some of the extensions I'm open to the discussion, although I'll still take Firefox over anything else. Here's a list of nine reasons not to upgrade to 2.0. I do agree with the bullet about the options screen hiding important features. Although some of that went away with the stable release and some extensions working properly again. To everything else I say, change is hard, deal with it.

Finally, I've seen this interview before, but I forgot how much I like it. I love when Jon Stewart talks about "the human condition".

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    I think you might blog more than any human being alive. seriously, so much blogging....

    I vote you blog less, and make me presents more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindee, is that you?

    ReplyDelete