13.10.06

As seen on the web

I love RSS feeds. I devour them. Some of my favorites include CityPages, BoingBoing which truly is a directory of wonderful things by the way, and two feeds from Del.icio.us.

While checking out the news around Minneapolis, I found this article about prayer. I love the part where the person talks about praying in colors, also that prayer is a relationship with God.

Second, back to the nerd side of me, here are some less-well-known bits of information about Windows.

Third, this is mostly for Kelly who has a cat, but also for anyone else who's had a cat or had this question, a story about how important cat litter is to your computer (no, seriously).

Fourth, something about Firefox that I may choose to care about one day. This seemed like something I'd need to know someday but probably don't need to fix right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment