20.10.20

COVID Diaries - A note to my future self

 Dear future self: anyone who says "it used to be like this when I was a kid" is full of shit. This is the most snow recorded this early in the season. This is the second highest snow fall in October, ever.  Bested only by the Halloween Blizzard or legend. 

We had 7-8" of the white stuff today.  On October 20. What the....

I woke up early and got my run in before the snow.  I had to run a work related errand, and because I'm a bone head I had to run a second work related errand as well. (Could've been more efficient there.  Sigh.)  It was trying to snow when I was running.


 

When I got home, I just sat down, worked, and watched the stuff pile up.  This needs photos, not a hand written diary entry.  Photos are in time stamp order here.  For these, the best indicator is the snow accumulating on the orange bucket.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment