8.10.20

COVID Diaries - Liz dreams

 Today in Liz Dreams:
Y'all, I had like the "Outlander" dream, but it was my own dream.
I was more like, watching this like a fly on the wall.
The main lady, Claire, was born in modern times, somehow got thrown back into olden times, and then got married, but was able to take her spouse forward into our time.
Dream starts as Claire and Jamie and their kids are like, hanging out in modern times.
Then one of the kids finds like, a portal through the dresser drawer (not even a full wardrobe, just a little drawer).  And somehow the whole family finds it and goes back to what we'll call Jamie's time.
Except, y'all, they bring stuff.
In my dream, they brought a lot of plastic/water tight jars.
Dream Liz is surprised they didn't bring duct tape and ibuprofen.
Jamie, Claire, and the kids has this reassuring disregard for warping the timeline.  Like "oh, I don't need this plastic container, I'll teach a peasant from the 1600s to screw on a bottle cap and tell them it's magic".
And somehow they could get back to our time through the dresser portal.
Yo, this was a great dream but then my alarm clock went off, so I hope I have "more" of this dream sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment