24.2.20

Get in Gear - 10 Weeks To Go

Sunday planned: Run 1 miles
Sunday actual: 1.18 miles outside.
From today, I learned: I am grumpy and sleepy.

Monday planned: 4 miles easy
Monday actual: 4.18 miles in the afternoon.
From today, I learned: This is one of those runs that felt better and better the more I went.

Tuesday planned: Run 1 miles, Tuesday weights
Tuesday actual: 1.18 miles; Tuesday weights done
From today, I learned: I did too many deadlifts today

Wednesday planned: Quality workout
Wednesday actual: Oh, well... 1.3 miles on the treadmill.  Then I had to, um, stop.  Then I did 16 times running UP the ramp inside the gym and walking back down. 
From today, I learned: I wanted to get to 20 reps but there's a U-turn on the ramp and my hip got a hitch in it after 16 so I stopped there.

Thursday planned: Run 1 miles, Thursday weights
Thursday actual: 1.19 miles.  Thursday weights
From today, I learned: This kettlebell workout is hard

Friday planned: 3 miles easy
Friday actual: 4.18 miles, nice and easy
From today, I learned: The weather is so nice.  Sometimes it's good to be outside

Saturday planned: 6 miles with time at race pace
Saturday actual: Warm up, 4x 4:00 at race pace with 4:00 rest, cool down.  6.1 miles
From today, I learned: I felt like crap.  I didn't quite hit the paces but I was close.  I can't believe I got this done at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment