10.1.18

Favorite blogs

Tuesdays on the Run asked:

What are some of your favorite blogs?

Hungry Runner Girl because she's always positive about herself and those around her.  I love it when her mom guest posts.  It is everything!

Steve in a Speedo because he talks a lot about local events.  And he trains on the same indoor track I do.  I try not to stare.

The Right Fits also because she's local and talks about the trails and lakes I love.  One time I saw her out on a trail and I really did stare.  Sorry. You just looked so familiar.

DC Rainmaker because I love all of the gadgets. All of them.

Ask a Manager is my favorite blog of all time.  Is it still a blog if it's that good?  People write in and ask this lady all sort of questions that could come up in real life at a job.  It's the best way to start or end your day ever.   You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment