31.1.18

Annandale Running Redux

Plan: Enjoy a space that is not covered in ice and snow.
Route: I've run this once before and had a pleasure.  Today I drove the route first to make sure it wasn't snow covered and all was well.  (Currently Minneapolis is like one giant skating rink with an inch of snow hiding all that ice.  Running in a place with dry ground was a pleasure.)
Weather: 28* and biting wind.  It was windy last time I was here too. 
Wardrobe: Red wool shirt, blue jacket; head band; running sweat pants; Altra running shoes.  I had gloves but didn't really wear them.  I didn't have sunglasses but wished I did, more to block the wind than because of the sun.

Execution: I did not look at my watch.  I had a blast.
Nutrition: LOL.  None.
Bonus: Did I tell you about the snow and ice free route? I did not have a latte like last time I was here.  Because Whole30. This was a really nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment