17.4.17

Whole30 Day 25

Pre workout and post workout meals: A few hazelnuts pre run.  Coconut Cream Pie Larabar post run. 
Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with full pulp Almond milk.  I think this is where I made the mistake for the day.
Lunch: Chicken curry that I'd made Qat Lady and My Pooky Bear last week.
Supper: Honest to goodness, I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.  Oh man.
Snacks: None
Exercise: 6.35 miles run, lifted weights.  I got massively, um, sick.  Found a biff on the run, and then also got sick again while lifting weights.  I'm blaming the full pulp almond milk.  (I made the Almond Milk but left the Almond meal bits in there.) 
Shopping: None
Cooking: Only what's above
Thoughts: Coconut Cream Pie Larabars are my jam.
I miss gum. Monday.  Monday I will have my gum.  And my regular bacon.  Not at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment