17.4.17

Whole30 Day 11

Pre workout and post workout meals:Nothing pre-run.  Nothing special pre-weights because it was after lunch.  Post weights I had a cup of coffee and a Larabar.  We'll see if the coffee was a good idea.  I'll let you know at 3am.

Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with tons of fruit. Chia seed pudding with coconut milk is absolutely legit.

Lunch: Pulled pork (which was really good), cut up veggies, apple, nuts.

Supper: 'Salad' of fried plantains, mango, cilantro, onion, and smoked salmon

Snacks: Hard boiled egg and an apple in the morning between visits.  The pink lady apples are the best things ever.

Exercise: Morning: Speed workout (running).  Afternoon: Weight lifting.

Shopping: None.

Cooking: Really none.

Thoughts: It's amazing how much I'd built 'snacking' into my  day.  Like, "I'll do this workout and then have a latte" or, "oh a visit cancelled, I should run by Caribou".  I'm realizing that now that I can't do it.  I'm wondering how I'll keep up the "can't do it" after this 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment