6.1.08

2007: The Year in Review

I decided to go ahead and remind you of my favorite blog posts through the year, and review what 2007 was like for me.

January started out cold and tragic when my brand new digital camera nearly drowned in my bag. I was tired and looking forward to the last semester of school, taking a licensing exam, and looking for a job. Apparently, it was all just too much.

February was mostly taken up by school but I did manage to have some fun even though it didn't work out with that guy. Writing that post was quite a moment. Its one of the moments I'm quite proud of from 2007.

March just happened to be spring break and an awesome trip to Florida. I'm not sure if there will be a repeat this year or not. I might be ready for one by March. You never know.

April involved a licensing exam and the companion piece, homework forever, sleep is for the weak. Maybe that's why I love coffee so much now.

The biggest event in May was finally being done with all of that homework, though for several weeks I kept dreaming that I hadn't turned stuff in or that I needed to save my textbooks and things.

In June I found gainful employment as a social worker.

I started said gainful employment in July. The paper clip story is still one of my favorites. It was paper clip induced mania.

August has always been Milk Run time for me thanks to Amanda's great idea a couple of years ago.

September was the month that Kelly got married. I think the biggest thing that happened in my life though was the bedroom makeover which was a great success. I had a great time at Kelly's wedding too.

October seemed to be standard although I stopped running then and have been exercising since then, but still struggling to return to running.

November was mostly filled with Thanksgiving.

December was obviously a big time for family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment