28.12.07

Great Pictures from Christmas

In addition to the video I posted yesterday, I wanted to share some pictures from Christmas.

Aunt Mary Gives John a hard time. That's something we all want to do really.

An hilarious picture with two of my cousins kids. I love how Sarah is just half in the picture.

This could possibly be the best picture of me and my mother ever. (Not like the pictures I have of me and your mom.)

Another nice picture of Johnny.

After Aunt Barb sang her song and we played the stealing game, Aunt Barb got the booby present. Those glasses help people find their golf balls when they loose them in the woods. It's only funny because she's like the least golf oriented person in the family. Even more than me.

And then even more people wanted to try them on. Including Dad.

And then Aunt Mary.

This caption should read: What Dad would look like if I told him I was pregnant.
Instead, he's just mugging for the camera.

I made Mom try out the new purse before I left. I told her it was so I could make sure it was the right size. Really I just knew she'd never switch it otherwise. She really likes it.

Another nice picture of Mom and I.

And a good one of Aunt Mary.

Now, with these final pictures, just notice the family resemblance. I'm just saying....



No comments:

Post a Comment