4.12.07

Lizard's Tuesday questions:

How long can it take to drive home? After all, it's only like two inches of snow. Ha. More like five. Answer: It took me one entire episode of car talk to drive home. Thank god they're funny.

How many loads of laundry do I need to do? Two apparently.

How long do you have to wait for the professor before you leave class? This question was actually posed to me. Answer: When the professor is bringing an exam, there is no time limit. You must stay. As a side note, it is fair to call Jimmy John's and ask them to deliver dinner to your class as a signal to your professor that you are annoyed with his tardiness.

What are all the entertaining places you can have Jimmy John's delivered? I have no idea. I know they'll deliver to the tire shop. Once I have a dude, this could turn into a whole other question. How fun would that be?

What time should I cook dinner? Tonight it was 9:30. I had spaghetti with pesto sauce and a pomegranate. It was a ripe juicy pomegranate too. Yum.

What's on TV? Nothing. Related question: Explain this whole "writers strike"? All I know is nothing good is on TV right now. Even the Style Network is showing stupid shows about rich people who have lavish weddings with bad taste. Sorry, I'm better now. I tried watching "The Winter Guest" which I have from Netflix. I think I'm just going to have to send it back because I can't get into it at all.

When is the best time to plow the parking lot? Apparently the same day there's 2-5 more inches of snow forecasted. That was stupid too. They could've just plowed tomorrow, only paying the company to come out once.

Why is the 10:30pm episode of "Friends" not the "to be continued" answer from the 10:00pm episode of "Friends"? That is stupid. They have Ross running off to the airport to stop Rachel's plane before she goes to Paris and then... a Christmas episode?

Mostly for Amanda, do you think this will ever happen to you?

1 comment:

  1. You seem to think a lot of things are "stupid" today. Perhaps you need to take a nap. Wake up on the other side of the bed.

    My sense of smell has not been harmed, to date, however my reaction to smells has decreased considerably.

    Also, I think this whole Jimmy John's thing will be my new game. I didn't get a chance to have them deliver to my exam, but I bet I could do that later.

    ReplyDelete