17.8.07

I ran yesterday, what will I do today

I ran last night. Good to know I still can. I ran 4 miles at 11:05 miles which is slower than I want to run the milk run (I'm shooting for 10:00 miles) but not horrible considering I hadn't run in about 10 days. Maybe I'll do the 8 Minute Butt video that whooped me last time. It was such a pretty night last night that I just took around Lake Nokomis after the run. It's equally nice today but getting cloudy and gloomy in anticipation of the rain that's supposedly coming.

I think Monday will be a busy day at work, especially given the slowness of today. I think there are about 6 case files in a holding pattern that will get dropped on my desk. Can they just give me the files? No. We have to wait for my supervisor to get back in town. To pick up the files and bring them to my office. Hope nothing too serious needed to be done on any of them.

I bought Sleeping with the Past off iTunes last night. I love this album. I seriously forgot how good it is. Healing Hands is such a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment