16.10.06

my day of people saying nice things about me

Yes, people said many nice things about me. My favorite was when someone told me I looked prettier than a movie star. (It was a volunteer at DARTS so it made me feel good. There are definitely circumstances when the same compliment would have made me feel dirty.)

Second, a note for Kelly: This is what you can expect when you become a teacher.

Finally, I woke up this morning, turned on my light, lay in bed, decided not to run, turned off light, felt bad, got up, went outside... And it was raining. I ran anyways. I got very wet but it felt good. I miss running in the sunshine. That's perhaps the hardest part of this whole exercise thing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    If a junior higher uses that response to a question of mine, I will faint. And then reward the student with a gold sticker and a Twinkie. Because that was a sweet answer, especially for public school.

    ReplyDelete