24.8.06

More things you should know

More things you should know about me and why we all can't wait for school to start and me not to have so much free time on my hands.

First:
Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
25% Yankee
15% Dixie
The only reason there's any "Dixie" in there at all is becuase I use the word "y'all" in my sentences.
5%
Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern This is only funny becuase I grew up in the Midwest. (Yes, Ohio really is part of the Midwest for those of y'all that don't know.



Anything called "The Underwear Oracle has got to be good.
What Your Underwear Says About You

You like your underwear to make you feel girlish and pretty. Let's hope you're a chick.

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.



This one is specifically for Kelly and Amanda. I can't wait to hear who your Mom is even though I already know what I call her.
Your Mommy Is Madonna

What You Call Her: Ma

What people say about yo momma: Yo momma so hairy Bigfoot is taking her picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment