12.8.06

Exciting news

We're back from camping and I slept in my own bed last night (score). I woke up (for real) around 7:30 and ran. This morning I ran 3.3 miles or "the short loop" as I think of it in my head. When I got back I showered and cleaned my room a little (always good when there's company here) and then hung out until breakfast.

Jenny and Doug and I ate breakfast at Maria's Cafe which was totally not crowded today. Not at all what I expected. Jenny and I had corn pancakes (yum). Then we did a tour at the state capitol building which is totally fun and also involves us going up on the roof to look at the statue. (That was my favorite part. I did well considering it was the roof.)

We stopped into the Cathedral but a photographer was taking pictures of a wedding party inside so we didn't stay long. The plan is to go to Ikea, the Mall of America, and the Aquarium later today. Right now I'm going to snack and then nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment