28.8.06

Just because I thought you might be interested

In an attempt to keep my home as clutter free as possible, I try to throw away all the crap I possibly can. (It's really a fight between my sentimentality and the part of me that needs to have everything neat and orderly.) As you can imagine, the computer is my best weapon in said war-on-clutter because it can hold tons and tons of information in an amazaingly small space.

In the lattest battle I had to decide what to do with my very first racing memento, my number from the Milk Run. My options were to either stick the sucker in a scrap book or throw it away and move on. In the end, I opted for surpirse option C: to scan the thing into my computer, post the image on my blog, and then throw away the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment