27.8.06

And for my next race

After this morning's fun I started looking into races I can run in the fall. I've sort of decided, not sort of, I've actually decided that I'd like to keep running and the thing most likely to keep me running is another race. I found a 5k around Lake Harriet for cancer and a 5k in Minneapolis that starts on Boom Island but the one I'm most intrigued by is the Run for the Apples which is a 5 mile (not 5k) run in White Bear Lake at the end of October.

This morning Amanda let me know she had to take a break from running to deal with the real life issue of simultaneously working and attending school (oh, how I feel her pain). I'm hoping I can convince her and Kelly and Eric (Side note: Would Eric ever run a 5 mile race?) to come and be my cheering squad.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Of course I will come cheer you on! (Though occasionally my weekend schedule gets booked up, and there's an out-of-state wedding at the end of October.) Eric runs 3-5 miles all the time as part of his regular workout (every-other day I think).

    ReplyDelete