22.7.18

Loony Challenge - 12 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 33 Miles
Actual: 32+ miles run, several miles walked, 6 miles biked

Long Run Miles Planned: 9 Miles?
Actual: 8.9 miles on Monday.  I thought this was going to be 8.5 so I'm cool with it.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual: 1 Mile run in the morning with a wild head ache. No weights, no abs.  Walking later with the family.
Nutrition: Actually have not screwed up royally yet.  Though, those two ciders I had last night woke me up around 2am. 

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run: 8.9 Miles around Lake Harriet on a gorgeous morning.
Plyos: 4 sets of 10
Nutrition: Not totally off the rails, but getting there.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 5.4 miles  Avg HR 138
Weights: I am still intimidated by my squat weight.  For barbell rows, 2 sets of 5 at 65lbs, and 1 set at 70lbs.  Slowly but surely.
Nutrition: For eating at a Japanese restaurant with all of the rice, I did well.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.89 Miles run with a couple Z3 miles thrown in for fun.
Bonus Zumba in the evening. 
Nutrition: Wheels are starting to come off the wagon.  Wheels are off the wagon and rolling down the street.  I had peanut butter cups with my coffee this morning.  They weren't even that good really.  Sigh.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 5.91 Miles
Weights: Thursday weights including one set of overhead press at 55lbs (the rest were at 50lbs). I need to look and see if I did this last week too.
Nutrition: It would be hard to be worse than yesterday.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles run in the morning.
Bonus bike ride around Lake Nokomis with Mom in the afternoon.  This is my first bike ride of the year.
Nutrition: There was fry bread, rice, and cider.  Welcome to vacation.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual:
Run 4.16 miles in the morning.  1x10 sets of plyos.  Let's just say I had, um, issues.
Bonus bike ride around Bde Maka Ska with Mom while Dad walked.

Nutrition: I mean, is there even a point to this bullet while Mom and Dad are in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment