1.7.18

Loony Challenge - 15 Weeks to Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 32
Actual: 26+ miles run; 5+ 'miles' on the elliptical, 2 miles walked

Long Run Miles Planned: 8
Actual: 8.72 miles on Tuesday.

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
Run: 6.36 miles in weather that was hotter than I wanted it to be. Avg HR 138.  This was a slow run because of the heat, but I'm proud of myself for keeping my HR in check.
Kettlebells: I am trying to add in actual swings in addition to the regular routine.  Because Kettlebells are good for abs.
Sunday Abs: 39 seconds on, 21 seconds off.  Because I forgot to change the program on my phone and then decided it was all good.
Nutrition: Yesterday was Pooky Bear and my joint birthday party and it was a planned failure as far as W30 nutrition goes.  I was thinking today how much energy I have to 'get back on the wagon' so to speak.  Maybe, long term, a cheat day every month or two would be a good thing. My next 'planned failure' isn't 'till August when I go home.

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.2 miles in the afternoon.
Nutrition: I'm not even gonna lie.  This was the day I thought I was going to give up on W30 'till after I come back in August.  I woke up, went back to sleep, ate, went back to sleep, and wasn't sick.  I have no idea what was going on.  I slept all day.  Small miracle that I did not blow my diet, but I'm still holding on.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run: 8.72 miles.  Avg HR 135bpm.  Got the long run done.  Due to weather it wasn't going to happen any other day this week.
Weights: Tuesday weights. Squats are getting better.
Nutrition: I had tacos for dinner.  I didn't eat the tortillas, except a little part of one.  It was yummy, but probably not so many carbs that I'll hate myself tomorrow.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.25 miles on the treadmill.  1hr on the elliptical (4.75 "miles") making up for Monday. Realizing now I forgot to do my plyos.  Sigh.
Nutrition: Still on track.  I haven't counted how many days it's been since I started this.  I'm wondering if there's a second 'carb flu' or something.  Because it's 7:45pm and I'm ready for bed.

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual:
Run 4.16 miles inside on the track listening to music.  And enjoying the A/C.  Because there is a heat advisory going down.
Thursday weights done
Nutrition: Went to Tiny Diner tonight and it was not as magical as I thought it would be.  Sigh. Punch has the best salads still.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual:
Run: 4 miles on the treadmill.  12:00 warm up, then intervals of 1:00 running at 6mph and 3:00 running at 4.2mph for 9 sets, cool down.
Plyos: to make up for Monday laziness
Abs: because I felt like it
Nutrition: Ask me about the bacon and eggs I just ate.

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 1.16 miles run, 2 miles walked.  I forgot to do plyos.
Nutrition: Today is Clam Bake day.  We'll see if I can avoid the alcohol and the carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment