2.9.18

Looney Challenge - 6 Weeks To Go

Weekly Miles Planned: 34 Miles
Actual: 34+ miles

Long Run Miles Planned: 12 Miles
Actual:: 10.91 Miles on Sunday

Sunday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Sunday Kettlebell Workout, Sunday Abs
Actual:
10.91 Miles Average HR was 138, but it was around 150 at the end.
Sunday Kettlebells: done
Sunday Abs: Also done, which surprises no one more than me

Monday Planned: 6-10 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 8 Miles at MAF.  On the track, inside, because it was 76* and 85% humidity when I woke up.  Like yesterday, my heart rate got a little wild around mile 7.  Did I mention this was inside?  I'd headed to the gym with the idea of doing most of this on the elliptical listening to an audio book, but then I was all 'just see how far you can make it on the track' and then I did the whole thing there.

Tuesday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 1 Mile on the treadmill.  It was raining and the weather is supposed to be on point the next couple of days.
Tuesday weights: accomplished except I did overhead press instead of bench press.  First time I've been at the gym and both benches were in use the entire time.  I will swap for Thursday.

Wednesday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 5.25 miles, 3 of which where in Z3.  This run was a pleasure.  Mileage is swapped with yesterday because of the weather.  3 minutes 'finisher' after the run. 

Thursday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Lift Weights
Actual: 4.31 miles run, in the afternoon.  I'm always slower (read: my heart rate goes nuts easily) after lifting.
Thursday weights, except I did bench press instead of overhead press becuase of Tuesday.

Friday Planned: 1 Mile Run
Actual: 1.21 miles after work.  I was a bit stiff, and sort of grumpy to start with. But I drove 175 miles today, so really this was a great way to end the day and the work week. (And yes, I totally set my 6pm 'you have to run' alarm, but I wound up not needing it.)

Saturday Planned: 4-6 Miles at MAF, Plyos
Actual: 3.25 miles around one of my favorite lakes.  (This was all the miles I needed to finish up the week.)  I wore sandals for this run.  Sandals and grass do not mix. Quick 'finisher' after the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment