14.10.12

Sunday Fun Run

So, as I mentioned in one of the posts Blogger thinks you've never seen I'm doing this fitness challenge thing.  Really.  That's all I know.  It's been a week since the marathon so I decided I should get down to business today.

Nutrition - this cleanse diet is for the birds.  Almost literally.  I miss food and I never want to see another vegetable as long as I live.  This is like day four or something.  I'm heading back to Lose It to keep an eye on everything I'm eating because "eat all the nuts and nut butters you want" doesn't sound quite right. 


Fitness - This was supposed to be the workout:
But I was all "whatever, I'm a marathon runner, I'll make it harder" so instead of a 3-5 minute warm-up, I went out and did a four mile run.  I've forgotten how to run.  No.  Seriously.  More appropriately, I've forgotten how to pace myself, as may be evident by the graph below.  The dip in the beginning and the big dip at the end were for stop lights.  But I was still all over the place.  I had some more issues with my knee not feeling right.  I've decided it's my IT band which hasn't been injured since I fell on it way back when....


After running, anything in a bent-over position like, planks, and anything jumping (frog hops) is harder because my heart rate is higher.  I did the 'circuit' workout but instead of 0:30 and repeating, I just did everything for 1:00 once.  Because that's how my attention span was working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment