14.6.10

Making marathon shirts

Remember when Deb and I ran the half marathon? Remember when my pooky bear helped me make the shirts for the race? I finally took the pictures off shirt-making off the camera and thought I'd share.

No one knows why I didn't take pictures of the front. The backs actually turned out the best. I wanted Wild Cat Blue (it's a color in Kentucky, trust me) for Deb. Kelly cautioned me about the metallic flecks in the blue but they actually make the shirts look even better.

Painting the shirts:



Final product:



The funniest part of the race was when I ran by these two girls. Deb was a few feet behind me so she passed these girls a few seconds later. And one says to the other, "I wonder where they got those shirts, they're so cool". (Serious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment