2.8.07

No one really slept last night

Seems like everyone at work didn't sleep last night. I didn't. I've watched a small amount of news coverage, more and more as they stop playing the video of the bridge falling. The difference between the national coverage and local coverage: one has a soul. I'm just saying. I think both had souls this morning, but as the day went on CNN, AP, all of the national outlets started focusing on whose fault this is. Minnesota hasn't really gone there. They have started looking at other bridges. Since I drive over so many of them, I'm in agreement with that. No one has really even complained about the traffic yet. I didn't go that way but it can't be good. Other difference between local news and everyone else, we don't write garbage like this. That's helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I didn't sleep last night either. I hear it is supposed to be better tonight.

    ReplyDelete