11.8.07

I so badly need to exercise

I meant to go to the Y today. And then I meant to walk around Lake Nokomis. Neither thing actually happened. I did take a short walk and snapped some pictures of the pretty flowers in my neighborhood. I was going to go all the way around the lake but faced some distress shortly into my walk and so decided to cut it short. I will try to go to the Y tomorrow, even just to ride the bike and lift weights on the scary "core balls". Those things are wild.

I also had an epiphany. No one knows why it took me this long. I'm so tired because the new job is wearing me out, and I need to accomodate that right now in my life. I usually get to work around 9:00 and I can exercise before I go in. I can work out from 7-8 and leave straight from the Y. I haven't because I haven't wanted to pack my breakfast in the heat but then I realized I can leave milk or yogurt in the fridge at work. I think I'll try that and see how it goes.

That would be especially good because I have to be ready for the milk run soon. By the way, to those of you who agreed to come with me and cheer (and then see the fair) that day, the milk run starts at 7:45. If we get there around 7:30 that'll give me enough time to stretch and warm up (and you enough time to find prime seats). How much do you love me right at this moment?

While you contemplate the Milk Run, enjoy these lovely pictures. I think the ones with the bees are cool.









PS. These are little orange berries from a tree in the yard. Bonus points to anyone who can properly identify the tree for me. The berries are slightly smaller than blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment