6.8.07

I guess I'm slow

I ran 5.5 miles this morning. I know, I ran in the morning. The 5.5 miles was really good considering I hadn't run for 4 days. However, I ran it in 12:06 miles. I think really I was running faster than that until I got to the big hill at the end and that really slowed me down. I wish I had stretched after I ran. I needed to do that. Other biological concerns kept me from so doing though.

To facilitate the "getting up early" deal, I put my alarm clock across the room, something I haven't had to do for several years. Oh well. It it works... Right now I need to go buy food. I'm ignoring this need. I also need to do laundry. Don't think I'll be ignoring that.

Also, something I think I now have in common with one of you: I have a co-worker who in the words of one friend "eats my brain". Said co-worker also has a voice that is pitched at the exact frequency that sends chills down my spine. Today she was speaking loudly in the uncomfortable tone saying things that were making it hard for me not to shut my door in a request for privacy. Although, usually I like her and wind up eating with her. I guess I'm slow and grumpy today. I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment