19.3.07

Two Cool Memes

First, The Sunday Seven:
Name the last seven specific items that you purchased at the grocery store.
Mercifully I'm not embarrassed by this.
1. Lime - for making guacamole
2. Strawberries - they're on sale at Kowalski's right now. The good ones too. I bought them for smoothies, I'm sure we'll talk about more later.
3. Frozen blueberries, also for smoothies.
4. Five cups of yogurt which I'm counting as the rest of the seven. Some were for smoothies, some for breakfast, which incidentally was a smoothie this morning. I'm not on a smoothie diet, although I am beginning to see how that would work.

Second, The Monday Music Mambo:
1. What's your favorite Irish artist? Is it wrong to say U2? I like The Corrs too. I can't really think of anyone else, although I do legitimately like U2 so it's not a total cop-out.

2. What artist, album or song makes you think of the color green? I have this album by a band called Spookfloaters and the cover is green, and most of the rest of the album and the disc too.

3. Irish music is all about enjoying yourself. Name a song (Irish or otherwise) that you enjoy a lot. I just got a bunch of new music while I was on vacation. I'm currently listening to some classic greats including "Mambo Italiano" and "Come-on-a-my house" by Rosemary Clooney, which are really good despite how long ago they were released. I also love "Beautiful Girl" and "Best Years of Our Lives" by The Baha Men (of "Who Let the Dogs Out?" fame) and "Temperature" by Sean Paul. Those are all great workout songs by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment