28.3.07

Now I'm just wet

Here's my morning:
Wake up, O-dark thirty. I think to myself, "oh I can hear water dripping down the gutters. I bet it just rained. It'll be cool when I run"
Get up, prepare to run, stretch leave house, still O-dark thirty, or O-dark thirty five
Warm up walk
Run two blocks
Let the heavens open up and rain down on me.

And it rained. And rained. And rained. I was so wet by the time I got back (see photo). I sprinted a lot on this run though. I ran 3.7 miles at 11:04 miles which is fast for me. I sprinted and then rested in periods of less intense rain. It rained all day. It will continue to rain for like a week. I wonder if I'll have a big leak under my sink like I did the last time it rained this long.



At one of my jobs I got to play with a white fluffy dog. How cute are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment